Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Mushroom Forest Holiday People #8

It has been awhile since I added to the series: Mushroom Forest Holiday People or MFHP.....
Here is #8...a quick picture since I did not have time to set up with the tripod.  "Filbert" is a
5" figure sculpted from natural puppen fimo and painted and sealed with acrylics, and he is a Pumpkin Head.  He has
a cloth collar around his neck just to give him that extra zing.  There is a mate for him in
the works...He stands on a wooden cube covered with paper clay and painted and can
be removed for shipping.  If not sold on here, he will be moved to the Queen's Bootique on
the 15th. Filbert sells for $95 including shipping and insurance.





4 comments:

  1. He is so cute Bonnie! I love him and I love his autumn colors too!
    I also like seeing the stash of your wonderful supplies in the background! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanna!!! It is always good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie :)
    Filbert is a most magical mushroom forest people.

    I love his sweet face, he looks like someone I could sit down under a tree and talk to for hours..
    That would be why you are my favorite artist.. I always find myself daydreaming :) your work always takes me to a peaceful place.
    Much needed in today's hectic world.

    Take care,

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet thing to say Diane...I really appreciate that, especially coming from such a wonderful and creative artist as yourself.

    ReplyDelete